Natural pro required
Milo Gilmour, Nick Flyvbjerg, Rich Tribe, Feb 2013
- (16,45m) First pitch follows rightward curving crack to first terrace,
and then follows corner and flakes to convenient small ledge.
- (17, 50m) More or less straight up following flakes aiming for base of
corner. Belay on top of large flake.
- (20, 50m) Follow the obvious main crack leading to the corner above.
Good laybacking and bridging using large cams (#5).
- (21/22, 45m) Continue up wide crack and undercling rightwards to its
conclusion. Strenuous laybacking at the top. Large cams again.
- Either scramble loose easy ground rightwards to ridge to exit, or rap off
down the existing route you just climbed.
- Alpine (Commitment) II
Excellent four pitch route. The top two pitches follow the big corner. Bolted belays to rap off.